TN Visa Family MembersIf you want to travel to the U.S. temporarily to work, then the TN visa is for you. The TN visa allows you to work in the U.S. for a 3 year term that can be extended over and over. You can apply for a TN visa at a port of entry if you are Canadian but if you are Mexican you will need to apply at a U.S. Embassy or consulate from Mexico.
The documentation you must provide include:
- Identification (i.e. passport or citizenship card)
- Your relationship to your spouse and children (i.e. you can show your marriage certificate and your children’s birth certificate)
- Your worker agreement with your employer
- Bringing your resume along with references is recommended
- The job offer that states your job, the conditions in which you will work in
- The job for which you’ll work must be enough to maintain your family
Your job also must meet the requirements of the TN visa:
- The employer must be American
- You must work under the American employer
- Recognized under NAFTA
- You must qualify for the job
- The job must require a NAFTA professional
- And must be pre-arranged to be part-time or full-time
Contact Akrami & AssociatesIt would be beneficial to seek the help of a legal adviser because they can help you to make a strong application with the appropriate documentation and this can further increase your chances of getting the TN visa and to be working in the U.S.
Tags: can i bring my spouse under TN visa, the family members tn visa, TN non immigrant visa, TN Visa, TN visa documents, TN visa ineligibility, TN visa job requirements, TN visa qualifications, who needs a TN visa
Trackback from your site.