How to submit a TN Visa Application
Steps to TN Visa ApplicationThere are several steps you need to take in order to apply or a TN visa. You must first begin by completing an online Non-immigrant Visa Application and you submit a photo online. That is the first step you need to take if you want to get a TN visa.
Schedule an InterviewThis is the next step that needs to be taken. Interviews are usually not required for anyone 13 and younger or 80 and older, but it is up to the discretion of the officer reviewing your case to decide whether they would like an interview or not. If you fall within the 14-79 age groups, you must schedule an appointment for your visa interview, which is usually at the US Embassy or Consulate in the country where you are residing in at the time.
Preparing for your InterviewThe application fee is $160, which is a non-refundable application fee and you are required to pay it before your interview begins. Next, you would have to gather all the required documentation that Is needed for your visa interview. The documents are as listed:
- A valid passport to travel to the United States, and it must be valid for at least six months beyond your period of stay in the United states,
- Non-immigrant Visa Application, confirmation form,
- Application fee payment receipt, which you are required to pay and bring proof of that to the interview,
- Photo, when you uploaded the photo online but it did not work, you must bring a copy to the interview,
- A contract or letter of employment in the United States to show that you have a job offer, there are certain requirements that must be included in the letter, and
- Documentation that proves you have met the minimum education and/or work experience that is required for the job, there are specific documents that may be submitted to demonstrate these.There may be additional documents that might be required to help establish if you are qualified. Sometimes proof of a license for your given profession is not required, but should be brought into considered to bring along, just in case you are accepted into the US. You may need that licensure to practice a given profession.Your spouse and children may apply for TD visas to accompany you to the United States or join you later. You need to be able to prove your ability to financially support your family when you are in the US.
Attend your Visa InterviewDuring your interview with the officer, they will determine whether you are qualified to receive a visa and if so, which visa category you qualify for based on your purpose of travel. As you can tell, there are a lot of steps that need to be taken to move your TN visa application along and many documents are required for the interview. Allow our legal professionals to answer any questions or comments you may have or to help you given compiling your application package for your interview. Do not hesitate to contact us.
Trackback from your site.